- 1 sheet of pastry
- 400 ml of milk
- 2 eggs
- 100 g sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 150 g blanched almonds, toasted
- 600 g of grapes
- 60 g toasted flaked almonds
- Preheat oven to 180 º C. Grease and line a pie dish, and line with the pastry.
- Flll with dried beans or chickpeas and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked.
- Heat the milk. In a separate bowl mix the egg, sugar, and cornstarch, and add in a little hot milk. When the mixture is smooth, heat and stir until thickened.
- Remove from heat, add liquor, stir and let cool.
- Sprinkle finely chopped almonds around the bottom of the baked pastry and then fill with the cream. Cover the surface with halved grapes, alternating different colors. Decorate the edges with sliced almonds and serve.